Hi, My name is Ditty Bokma. On my weblog you can read about my journey to adopt a child.
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Back Home!!!!
Finally, we are home!!!!Here are some pictures of us arriving in Amsterdam. Unfortunately they robbed stuff out of my suitcase so my own pictures have to wait untill I have a new cable for the digital camera. Last picture is of me and my daughter Kaylee.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
HI Ditty
So glad to hear you and Mpolokeng arrived safely home. She looks so happy! My name is Sian and I was working in the pre-school with Mpolokeng last year full time before I adopted my daughter , Palesa also from Beautiful Gate.Her and Mpolokeng were good friends! We have just arrived back to Australia this week. I would love to keep in touch with you and hear how things go for you. I am also a single mother so it's great to know there are others out there too who are also single adoptive mothers! Please say hello to Mpolokeng for me!
1 comment:
HI Ditty
So glad to hear you and Mpolokeng arrived safely home. She looks so happy! My name is Sian and I was working in the pre-school with Mpolokeng last year full time before I adopted my daughter , Palesa also from Beautiful Gate.Her and Mpolokeng were good friends! We have just arrived back to Australia this week. I would love to keep in touch with you and hear how things go for you. I am also a single mother so it's great to know there are others out there too who are also single adoptive mothers! Please say hello to Mpolokeng for me!
Post a Comment